Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Logan Barfield <lb...@tqhosting.com> on 2014/12/16 22:06:19 UTC

NFS Staging Store

I am attempting to increase the size of our NFS staging store because we
have several customers that want to create snapshots of 1TB+ disks.

Is it possible to simply add a second staging store to a zone to increase
the capacity?  Or would I need to add a larger staging store, then remove
the old one in order for it to work?

If I have to replace it completely, is there a way to convert the data in
the current staging store to a new one?  If I remove the old one, will it
automatically clean up any data there?

RE: NFS Staging Store

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.
You should be able to replace the secondary storage. The procedure should be in the administration guide.

You should be able to either provision additional storage to a zone or replace the existing storage with a larger one.

RE: NFS Staging Store

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.