Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ca...@wildehor.de on 2004/12/24 15:26:51 UTC

Re: Running My Faces

I am using MyFaces with MyEclipse. It works after i activated the
JSF-Capability, removed ALL tld's and jars in WEB-INF and WEB-INF/lib,
copied all jars out of the myfaces-tiles-example/WEB-INF/lib in
WEB-INF/lib and copied myfaces_ext.tld, struts-tiles.tld and
tiles-config_1_1.dtd (i think, i had to extract the myfaces_ext.tld of the
myfaces.jar) into WEB-INF/. I had to copy the tld/dtd only for
codecompletion and validation.

"Adib Saikali" <as...@intelligenceaids.com> wrote on 24.12.2004
12:07:13:

RE: Running My Faces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
That sounds ok,

but as far as i know,
j2ee1.4-web container (eg. tomcat5.0.x) will be able to
locate tld files that are inside of a jar file.

Regards,
Matthias