Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Javid Alimohideen <ja...@evl.uic.edu> on 2005/07/14 23:21:38 UTC

RE: Applet way too slow on MAC (but not on 10.3.9)

Hi,
I just found out that viewing my applet on Mac OS X 10.3.9 is much faster (3
seconds) than on a Mac with OS X 10.4.2 (14 seconds). I am using Batik-1.6
and trying to view with Safari browser on both the Mac.
It seems very strange to me..

Thanks,
Javid

A clever person solves a problem.