Posted to users@maven.apache.org by co...@runbox.com on 2003/12/31 21:41:32 UTC

Generating project.xml from ANT (i.e. build.xml)?

Hey, is there a way to generate a project.xml from an ANT build.xml?  I don't know ANT and this is the only reference that I have for building project.xml at this time.  I'm
not sure if I should create separate directories for each artifact that's being generated or should I just us a single project.  If someone has any experience in any of these areas, please do post to the mailing list.

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad

Re: Generating project.xml from ANT (i.e. build.xml)?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Have you tried the genapp plugin?

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/genapp/
--