Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io> on 2012/11/13 16:42:07 UTC

Maven Confluence

Does this instance use for authentication? I tried my LDAP password and that doesn't seem to work.

I'm trying to make a roadmap page for the proposed schedule for the next three releases so people can see it easier than trying to surf JIRA.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

  -- Shakespeare

Re: Maven Confluence

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.
Cool, I'll sync up with Hervé and one of us will release it.

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Re: Maven Confluence

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
I've assigned the issue to me.

On 2012-11-13 21:04, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Currently that is unassigned which brings up the issue as to whether that issue should be there.
>
> Anything that is not assigned means no one plans to work on them and we should push them back in the pool.
>
> If you want to fix that I can work with Hervé to see who wants to push out a Modello release if necessary.
>
> On Nov 13, 2012, at 2:42 PM, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On 2012-11-13 19:45, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>>> There, I just added a couple macros and lined out the proposed roadmap given the feedback.
>>>
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Roadmap
>>
>> Jason,
>>
>> If you have a few cycles, could you have a look at releasing Modello? We
>> need a new Modello release for
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5336
>> which is scheduled for 3.1.0.

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jason

>>> Jason van Zyl
>>> Founder & CTO, Sonatype
>>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>>
>>> There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're talking about.
>>>
>>> -- John von Neumann
>>>

>> --
>> Dennis Lundberg

> Jason

> Jason van Zyl
> Founder & CTO, Sonatype
> Founder,  Apache Maven
> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Dennis Lundberg

Re: Maven Confluence

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.
Currently that is unassigned which brings up the issue as to whether that issue should be there.

Anything that is not assigned means no one plans to work on them and we should push them back in the pool.

If you want to fix that I can work with Hervé to see who wants to push out a Modello release if necessary.

On Nov 13, 2012, at 2:42 PM, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 2012-11-13 19:45, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>> There, I just added a couple macros and lined out the proposed roadmap given the feedback.
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Roadmap
>
> Jason,
>
> If you have a few cycles, could you have a look at releasing Modello? We
> need a new Modello release for
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5336
> which is scheduled for 3.1.0.
>

>> On Nov 13, 2012, at 12:02 PM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io> wrote:
>>
>>> Dan helped me reset my password so I'm good. I'll work on the roadmap now.

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jason

>>> Jason van Zyl
>>> Founder & CTO, Sonatype
>>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>>
>>> A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
>>> business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
>>> be omnipotent for a while.
>>>
>>> -- Jakob Burckhardt
>>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder & CTO, Sonatype
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>
>> There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>> -- John von Neumann
>>

> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Jason