Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pablo Saavedra <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/22 16:32:25 UTC

Archetype plugin - variable output folders for modules

Hi All,

is there any way to specify an output directory for a module that is
different from the source directory? For instance, I'd like a module
contained in folder template-ui to be created as ${rootArtifactId}-ui.

For what I could see, the dir property is used for both input and output
directories, so it I use the ${rootArtifactId} property it will tell me that
it can't find the input folder.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Archetype plugin - variable output folders for modules

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com>.
Ahhh - sorry, lackOfCoffeeException()

Posted by Pablo Saavedra <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks EJ,