Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2023/11/20 01:02:30 UTC

Release of build cache extension

Hi,
I'd like to release build cache extension 1.1.0 in the next few days.
Let me know if you have any issues with that.

cheers
Olivier

Re: Release of build cache extension

Posted by Kévin Buntrock <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Even if I would like a released version with my proposed bugfixs /
enhancements on the restoration process ... (
https://github.com/apache/maven-build-cache-extension/pull/104)
I guess the current version already fix some pretty annoying bugs and might
be useful to someone. (+ better documentation)

+1 here.

Kind regards,
Kevin