Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by nutchsolruser <nu...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/03 09:37:41 UTC

Nutch db_unfetched

I have huge count of db_unfetched urls, i jus want to know which are the
cases in which url go to db_unfetched state. suppose i found 10 urls while
parsing pages, out of 10 urls 5 urls satisfy my urlfilter.txt then in this
case all 10 urls will go in db_unfetched or only 5 urls that satisfy my
urlfilter.txt will go in unfetched queue in update_db phase.