Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2012/02/21 19:06:50 UTC

Call for Nomination: Sqoop PMC Chair

Please use this thread to nominate potential candidates for the position of
Chair of Sqoop PMC. This thread will be open for 72 hours, following which
there will be a call to VOTE in order to select the nominee who will
take responsibility of this office.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: Call for Nomination: Sqoop PMC Chair

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
The call for nomination for the position of Chair of Sqoop PMC is now
closed. Since there was only one nomination, we will not be holding a VOTE
to validate that. Thanks for making the nominations, and my personal thanks
to those who nominated me. It is a privilege to be nominated for this
position.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1 for Arvind nomination.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Call for Nomination: Sqoop PMC Chair

Posted by Kathleen Ting <ka...@cloudera.com>.
+1 on nominating Arvind

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
+1.