Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu> on 2003/12/18 16:36:14 UTC

How to archive a page?

Hi all,
How does one archive a page or group of pages in the cms.  Particularly
interested in how it is done in the default pub.

Also, is there anywhere that I should look for info on the correct way
of cloning  the default pub?

Thanks for any help you can give,

--Doug

Re: How to archive a page?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Doug Chestnut wrote:

> Also, is there anywhere that I should look for info on the correct way
> of cloning  the default pub?

I am currently working on a clone ant build file for the blog
publication. I hope to have it ready within the next couple of days and
I think it should be easy to re-use it for the default publication.

All it actually does is copying and patching the "important" files.

But I think after release 1.2 we should try to introduce the concept of
"parent" resp. "template" publication as soon as possible, else it will
always be a maintenance problem.

Michi

> Thanks for any help you can give,
>
> --Doug