Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Maturo, Larry" <la...@AthensGroup.com> on 2002/03/12 20:12:17 UTC

RE: can't remove attributes from request scope - error in example ?

If you forward, the request gets forwarded as well.
If you redirect, the request gets discarded.  I'm
not sure if this helps or not.  As far as I know,
you can't add or remove attributes from the request.

-- Larry Maturo
   lmaturo@athensgroup.com

From: "Paul Tomsic" <pt...@yahoo.com>
 ===
I"ve searched google for this error: "cant remove Attributes from request
scope" but didn't really see
any answers for it.
Could someone point me in the right direction to get this error resolved?

Thanks
Paul Tomsic
ptomsic@yahoo.com