Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/25 10:50:35 UTC

JewelTheme warning during Maven build

Hi,

We are using Maven to build our application when it has to be deployed for
production. I'm seeing all the time following warning - is it something
specific to our framework which shouldn't be changed ?

[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.scope' for
org.apache.royale.framework:JewelTheme:swc:js must be one of [provided,
compile, runtime, test, system] but is 'theme'. @ line 190, column 14

It's related:
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.royale.framework</groupId>
      <artifactId>JewelTheme</artifactId>
      <version>0.9.7-SNAPSHOT</version>
      <type>swc</type>
      <scope>theme</scope>
      <classifier>js</classifier>
    </dependency>

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: JewelTheme warning during Maven build

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

It doesn't cause that stuff is not showing. Application is working without
the problem after build and deploy.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,
interesting. I must leave now, but will try to check with Chris and with
our application in production.
This could be not quick due to current days  (and probably Chris will be on
the same track).
One question, is that only a warning and you get the app deployed? or that
is causing things not showing right?
thanks

El mié., 25 dic. 2019 a las 11:50, Piotr Zarzycki (<
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>) escribió:

> Hi,
>
> We are using Maven to build our application when it has to be deployed for
> production. I'm seeing all the time following warning - is it something
> specific to our framework which shouldn't be changed ?
>
> [WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.scope' for
> org.apache.royale.framework:JewelTheme:swc:js must be one of [provided,
> compile, runtime, test, system] but is 'theme'. @ line 190, column 14
>
> It's related:
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.royale.framework</groupId>
>       <artifactId>JewelTheme</artifactId>
>       <version>0.9.7-SNAPSHOT</version>
>       <type>swc</type>
>       <scope>theme</scope>