Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Garfield-Heron <GH...@OfficeDepot.com> on 2004/07/21 21:59:55 UTC

plugins.xml check in

Hey Vincent,
I made changes to the plugins xml to make it eclipse 3.0 compliant. Where should I check it in.

RE: plugins.xml check in

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Garfield,

That's very cool. I guess you're talking about the Eclipse plugin, right?

Is that all that is required to make it work on Eclipse 3.x? (There's still
the need to refactor the code to use the Ant integration instead of those
ugly Ant buildlets ;-)).

You can create a JIRA issue and attach the patch to it. I'll apply it to the
code. Please keep the patches coming! :-)

Thanks
-Vincent