Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stuff_Me <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/27 13:00:50 UTC

Maven2 with JBoss Cache

Hi All,

I am using maven2, with almost defaults.
Now I want to have the JBossCache/Gridgain Dependency (which are normally
not available in default maven2 repo) to my project. Please suggest me on
this as i am new maven i am unable to proceed further.....

Thanks in Advance...
Regards
-Rafi

Re: Maven2 with JBoss Cache

Posted by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com>.
Stuff_Me wrote:
> I am using maven2, with almost defaults.
> Now I want to have the JBossCache/Gridgain Dependency (which are normally
> not available in default maven2 repo) to my project. Please suggest me on
> this as i am new maven i am unable to proceed further.....

use the jboss repo [1] or install manually [2].

[1] http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/
[2] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html

hth,

Manos