Posted to commits@shale.apache.org by ra...@apache.org on 2006/09/12 23:28:53 UTC

svn commit: r442711 - /shale/sandbox/shale-test-dialog2-scxml/

Author: rahul
Date: Tue Sep 12 14:28:52 2006
New Revision: 442711

Log:
OK, lets set up a test app for the SCXML dialog2 bits so we can see them in action. Per my understanding of the dev list discussion, lets begin with straight copy of the legacy dialog2 test app. The idea being this will get up to speed ASAP, and we should have some dialogs that are outwardly the same anyway. We can worry about the redundancy in the sandbox source tree later if we have to. Once its reasonably functional, I'll add this module to the sandbox pom.

Added:
    shale/sandbox/shale-test-dialog2-scxml/
      - copied from r442710, shale/sandbox/shale-test-dialog2-legacy/