Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2014/08/12 08:51:08 UTC

Customization guide

Hi,

There are many configurations properties/parameters used in Stratos such
as defaultFloatingIpPool etc which can be customized according to the
deployment of the setup. More parameters would be added in future  as the
project goes on. Currently we have only installation guide with minimal
configurations. WDYT of adding a section describing those parameters?

It can be added product wise or a different customization guide.

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: Customization guide

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
I have created a JIRA to document Stratos configurations [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-745

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185
w: http://wso2.com
 <http://wso2.com/events/>

Re: Customization guide

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Mari,

Re: Customization guide

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Udara,

Re: Customization guide

Posted by Praneesha Chandrasiri <pr...@wso2.com>.
+1. I can work with you and the team on creating this Mari.

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
*Praneesha Chandrasiri*

Re: Customization guide