Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Poodump <po...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 09:15:35 UTC

ant axis-admin multiple wsdd files

I'm trying to use ant to generate my server-config.wsdd file. What I'm
looking to do is provide multiple Deploy.wsdd files to this task, but I
can't figure out a compact way of doing this. Here's what I have

<property name="axis.home" value="/opt/tomcat/webapps/axis/" />
<path id="axis.classpath">
<fileset dir="${axis.home}/WEB-INF/lib" >
<include name="**/*.jar" />
</fileset>
<fileset dir="${libs.home}" >
<include name="activation.jar" />
<include name="mail.jar" />
</fileset>
</path>
<taskdef resource="axis-tasks.properties" classpathref="axis.classpath" />

<target name="wsdl" description="Generates the wsdl file">
<axis-admin
             debug = "true"
             port="8080"
             hostname="localhost"
             servletpath="axis/services/AdminService"
             xmlfile="${src.endpoints}/${wsdd.path}/${wsdd.service}"

</axis-admin>
</target>

Our source is arranged like so:
com/endpoints/users/Users-Deploy.wsdd
com/endpoints/groups/Groups-Deploy.wsdd
etc...
We have about 20 endpoints, and I'd prefer to not have to list a
seperate axis-admin task for each one.

Any suggestions as to how to go about this?

Thanks in advance,