Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Matthew-J Watson <ma...@db.com> on 2005/04/01 01:18:03 UTC

Re: Bug in org.aqpache.commons.httpclient.methods.InputStreamRequestEntity

No worries. Thanks for the prompt action!
Matt

                      olegk@apache.org
                                               To:       httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org
                      04/01/2005 07:07         cc:
                      AM                       Subject:  Re: Bug in  org.aqpache.commons.httpclient.methods.InputStreamRequestEntity
                      Please respond to
                      httpclient-dev

Committed a fix for the bug. Many thanks, Matthew.

Oleg