Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Amir Rosen <am...@cti2.com> on 2002/10/09 11:09:08 UTC

actions (RE: Input module chaining (Re: XML input module))

Hi,

As a cocoon user, and a cocoon actions user, it really worries me each time Stefano makes sure everybody knows how much he hates action, especially when I don't see any other solution as flexible as actions to replace them coming into cocoon.

I hate flow ;)

Amir

.
.
.

RE: actions (RE: Input module chaining (Re: XML input module))

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Amir Rosen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As a cocoon user, and a cocoon actions user, it really worries me
> each time Stefano makes sure everybody knows how much he hates
> action, especially when I don't see any other solution as
> flexible as actions to replace them coming into cocoon.

Be asured that the established concepts (like actions etc.) will
not be removed - regardless whether one of us likes them or not.
There are several things I don't like and unfortunately I can't
remove them because of compatibility. Sigh.

Carsten