Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Zbynek Vavros <zb...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/28 20:35:08 UTC

Lazy loading of Wizard's steps

Hi,

is it possible to lazy load wizard steps?
I got a List that is initialized empty, filled in step1 and then printed in
step2.
But I can see that step2's constructor is being called when
the wizard is constructed and getting empty list before it
can be filled in step1.

Thanks,
Zbynek

Re: Lazy loading of Wizard's steps

Posted by Sebastien Briquet <sb...@apache.org>.
This might be configured on component, page or application level (ie:
MyApplication.properties)

Re: Lazy loading of Wizard's steps

Posted by Zbynek Vavros <zb...@gmail.com>.
Aha per page, I see.

Thanks!

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Zbynek Vavros <zb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi, AFAIR this is possible with DynamicWizardStep