Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/19 16:39:33 UTC

Re: [SKYPE CALL] Initial Call to Kickstart Documentation Team

I am fine with this time or anytime decided by the community, I have a
flexible schedule.

Posted by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>.
Either time works for me, and those days (T, W, Th) mornings are also fine.

Posted by Mauricio Tavares <ra...@gmail.com>.
I should be able to do that too but would have to run at 14:30 (UTC+1)
for another meeting.

Posted by Badar Ali <ba...@hotmail.com>.
Dear Sharan,

Thanks for confirmation email. I'll be available at 18:00.

Regards,

Badar Ali

________________________________
Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Badar

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Allan

Thanks for the information and I've added you to the Skype group.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Allan Zarsuela <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan,