Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/29 00:15:10 UTC

tomahawk inputdate fixed

Ok guys
as promised,I tried to fix the input date control
once and for all
,
I basically did a preliminary port of the dojo
positioning calculation into tomahawk, to avoid back dependencies.

Now, I do not want to commit this before it has some testing

I opened a download location with the build I was working on

http://wuerg.kicks-ass.net:8080/webdav/

This is my private machine, so please do not hammer it, the
connection really is that slow!

there you can find a war file, which containes the current tomahawk with
the date control fix, give this stuff a testrun (I cannot test on IE
here, it
works on khtml so far pretty well and on mozilla as well,
which is a good sign)

especially in css conditions the more complicated the better....

Btw. if anyone is interested into css positioning calculation in dhtml,
all I can say is, dont, there are better ways to spend an entire life
for! ;-)

Anyway if all goes well then a commit will follow the next days,
but I need you guys for testing.

RE: submitOnEvent to submit on clicking dataTable-row

Posted by "Strittmatter, Stephan" <St...@sybit.de>.
Hi Martin,

I want only invoke an actionListener and forward to a new detail-page.
I think it goes somehow in direction of yours solution, but I have
no facelets. I will have a closer look on your solution and probably
the throw away my JS-hack which I do not like because it is dangerouse
to change somethin within the JSP and not breaking this feature.

Cheers, Stephan

Posted by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de>.
Hi Stephan,

--
Martin Grotzke
http://www.javakaffee.de/blog/

submitOnEvent to submit on clicking dataTable-row

Re: tomahawk inputdate fixed

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Strittmatter, Stephan schrieb:
> Yust to inform mailinglist,
>
> there is still a problem within portlet-environment. The popup
> has still an offset. I am directly in contact with Werner to
> solve this.

Not sure yet where the problem is, I am quite confident that the dojo
positioning code works, I tried various css and scroller combos
yesterday, maybe something in the additional offsets of the original
tomahawk component still fails, anyway, I just got a test markup
I have to postpone the commit a few days to investigate the problem.

I want this solved once and forever....

RE: tomahawk inputdate fixed

Posted by "Strittmatter, Stephan" <St...@sybit.de>.
Yust to inform mailinglist,