Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/06/10 18:40:09 UTC

[Studio] Is the trigger construction wizard available in the trunk?

Hi Pierre, StefanS,

Just wondering if the trunk has a preliminary trigger construction wizard I
can play with?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [Studio] Is the trigger construction wizard available in the trunk?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Aye thanks for the feedback.  Is there a plan you and Pierre have to
implement one?

Alex

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,