Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ayyagarikiran <ay...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 10:20:45 UTC

Configuring a BC's thread pool per each application

hello Everybody,

     IIUC the current configurable thread pool present in a BC is something which is applicable for all the applications
     using that BC.

     Is there any way by which I can configure the thread pool of a BC per application installed in SMX.

     E.x assuming that servicemix-http is used by both applications A and B then can I configure A to use 1 http BC
         thread and 10 http BC threads for B

thanks,
Kiran Ayyagari

Re: Configuring a BC's thread pool per each application

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
No.  One reason is that multiple applications can use the same port /
http server, so resources need to be shared.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet