Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by James Ring <sj...@jdns.org> on 2005/12/19 14:12:50 UTC

[cli] cli2 status?

Hi all,

I was just wondering what the status of cli2 is. I'd like to try and fix a
couple of JUnit test failures that I'm experiencing, as well as tidy up the
DateValidator class. Is there any work going on in the cli2 area?

Thanks,
James

Re: [cli] cli2 status?

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> No one is active that I know of, but it's one that I want to find some
> time to work on and get its future sorted out. The 3 year CLI 1 vs CLI
> 2 situation needs to get solved by choosing 1 over the other and
> getting a release out.

Yes, please!! I've been pushing for CLI 1 about 1 year ago "yes, it's
about to be released" ... "almost ready for a release"

There are a few really ugly things in CLI 1 and would really love to
see it burn in hell in favor for a (hopefully) bright and shiny future
of CLI 2.

My 2 cents

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [cli] cli2 status?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
No one is active that I know of, but it's one that I want to find some
time to work on and get its future sorted out. The 3 year CLI 1 vs CLI
2 situation needs to get solved by choosing 1 over the other and
getting a release out.

Hen