Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by josn <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/20 14:55:11 UTC

custom binding component

Hi,

I wrote a custom binding component, and wrote a su of this binding
component. when I deploy su into servicemix, it said "Unrecognized xbean
namespace mapping" . but I had configured the namespace of the binding
component  in the xbean.xml. and I could not find what is wrong. Any helps?

Regards,

-
josn

Re: custom binding component

Posted by josn <jo...@gmail.com>.
Now I knew what is the problem, I forgot add the dependency of the bc in
pom.xml of the su.

Thanks.

Regards,

Posted by josn <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks loannis, I am using ServiceMix 3.3.2.