Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by lan <li...@163.com> on 2019/10/22 07:27:05 UTC

Aliyun-os progress

Hey guys:
 I noticed that aliyun has not made any progress recently. Can someone give me any tips? I am interested in contributing aliyun-os

Re: Aliyun-os progress

Posted by yp <li...@163.com>.

Sure,Thank you for your reply,Andrew

If I have something wrong, please remind me

On 10/23/2019 00:40,Andrew Gaul<ga...@apache.org> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 03:27:05PM +0800, lan wrote:
> Hey guys:
>  I noticed that aliyun has not made any progress recently. Can someone give me any tips? I am interested in contributing aliyun-os

A user started Aliyun support here more than a year ago:

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/1263

Unfortunately they based their work on an old release branch and had
numerous issues that prevent its merging:

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/1263#issuecomment-451692571

You could use this as a starting point if you want to continue
development.  Note that we prefer incremental development, e.g., develop
authentication, bucket ops, object ops, multipart ops, as separate pull
requests and not a giant pile of code.  We also require unit tests for
all contributions.  It is fine to submit work-in-progress if you need
help with a specific issue.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/