Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Shawn Du <sh...@neulion.com.cn> on 2017/01/18 10:42:52 UTC

答复: how to increase CPU utilization to increase compute performance

This is the configuration. All just default.

<property name="discoverySpi">

            <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">

                <property name="ipFinder">

                    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">

                        <property name="addresses">

                            <list>

                                <value>localhost:47500..47509</value>

                            </list>

                        </property>

                    </bean>

                </property>

            </bean>

        </property>

When running the job, both IO and CPU load are very low.

Now I am testing split less jobs. Also tune the publicThreadPoolSize.  It seems that splitting less jobs has positive effect.

Tune the publicThreadPoolSize high has negative effect.  Please confirm and give suggestions.

Thanks

Shawn

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you want to estimate a reason you need to use profile and after make a
conclusion.

You should to check your application (using flight recorder[1] for example)
and make a investigation where are threads stopping. How long do threads
spend time in parking state? What is reason of this?

[1]:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning#section-detailed-garbage-collection-stats

--
Vladislav Pyatkov