Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Neill Rosenthal <ne...@tsi.co.za> on 2011/11/16 14:18:08 UTC

Forum vs list question

Can someone please explain how I can participate in the User forum on
Nabble without having to join the mailing list?
Or if I do need to join, how can I avoid receiving all emails generated
by the list?

Re: Forum vs list question

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
posting from nabble was disabled because sometimes it would post the
same message ten times or start a new thread for a reply.

subscribing to the list is the best way.

-igor

Re: Forum vs list question

Posted by Ian Marshall <Ia...@GMail.com>.
Hi Neill,

I am in the same position as you. I prefer not to receive E-mails of all the
posts and look via my browser instead.

Once you have signed up, log in and:

  Visit the Apache Wicket › Users forum page
  Go to Options | Your subscription: Users forum (edit)
  Either
    Select "Receive new topics only" and "Daily digest" and click the "Save
Subscription" button.
  or
    Click the "Unsubscribe" button.

Believe it or not, if you follow the "Save Subscription" button step, then
you will then receive no E-mails (well, I don't get any anyway)!

Enjoy?