Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/05 17:53:55 UTC

build problem...missing oox/source/token/tokens.hxx

I'm trying to a build and seem to be missing  oox/source/token/tokens.hxx

referenced in oox/prj/d.lst

I seem to have oox/source/token/tokens.hxx.head and
oox/source/token/tokens.hxx.tail
but no oox/source/token/tokens.hxx.

Can d.lst be fixed to use these or has tokens.hxx been removed or ???

MzK

"If you stick with a vision, it might not all work,
 but some of it will be absolute genius."
                                           -- Kim Cattrall

Re: build problem...missing oox/source/token/tokens.hxx

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On 05.07.2013 17:53, Kay Schenk wrote:
>>
>>> I'm trying to a build and seem to be missing  oox/source/token/tokens.hxx
>>>
>>> referenced in oox/prj/d.lst
>>>
>>> I seem to have oox/source/token/tokens.hxx.**head and
>>> oox/source/token/tokens.hxx.**tail
>>> but no oox/source/token/tokens.hxx.
>>>
>>> Can d.lst be fixed to use these or has tokens.hxx been removed or ???
>>>

>> The tokens.hxx header seems to be a file generated by
>>   main/oox/source/token/token.pl
>> and
>>   main/oox/source/token/makefile**.mk <http://makefile.mk>
>>

> hmmm...OK, this is a help. I didn't run into this last time about a month
> or so ago, so a surprise.

Oddly, I reconfigured to use my local C stdlibs and local python as I had
formerly done, and got past this issue. Now on to other issues. :/

Thanks again.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 05.07.2013 17:53, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to a build and seem to be missing  oox/source/token/tokens.hxx
>>
>> referenced in oox/prj/d.lst
>>
>> I seem to have oox/source/token/tokens.hxx.**head and
>> oox/source/token/tokens.hxx.**tail
>> but no oox/source/token/tokens.hxx.
>>
>> Can d.lst be fixed to use these or has tokens.hxx been removed or ???
>>

> The tokens.hxx header seems to be a file generated by
>   main/oox/source/token/token.pl
> and
>   main/oox/source/token/makefile**.mk <http://makefile.mk>

hmmm...OK, this is a help. I didn't run into this last time about a month
or so ago, so a surprise.

> I suggest to remove the output tree from the oox/module and then rebuild
> that module. The name of that output tree depends on the platform (e.g.
> wntmsci12* on Windows).

ok, thanks.

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.