Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Bender Heri <HB...@Ergonomics.ch> on 2009/01/05 15:01:58 UTC

AW: [SPAM (Bayesain Analysis)] - I need to make logging in a complete application - Bayesian Filter detected spam

I am not quite shure what you want to do. Do you want to leave all System.out.println calls in your code? If so, you do not need log4j to redirect them. Just redirect the System.out Outputstream to a stream of your like.
If you want to use log4j, you have to replace all System.out calls with the appropriate log4j calls, and configure the desired appenders through the configuration file.
Heri