Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/07 13:49:53 UTC

docs developers/release/releasing.html needs new screen shots.

I've updated http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html
but the screen shots need redoing.

Is the person who first cut them able to redo them please?  (probably
Brian Fox since his username is in the images)

Re: docs developers/release/releasing.html needs new screen shots.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Yes those were just label changes, but i'll update them.

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.