Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2002/01/08 18:04:06 UTC

tdk snapshot available

as requested i uploaded a snapshot of the tdk

READ THIS FIRST!!

* this is not an official version!!!
* i used this build to buld tambora .. so it works basically
* there is no documentation included
* do not expect the final 2.2 version to look like this one in any way!
* don't blame me if it doesn't work as expected!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

get it at http://jakarta.apache.org/~mpoeschl

martin

Re: tdk snapshot available

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
this version does NOT use the decoupled torque and fulcrum packages!!!!!
it's just a snapshot of the current turbine-2 code

martin