Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/04/02 10:46:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.03 release

Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Freeman Fang, Jon Anstey, Krzysztof Sobkowiak,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central and updating Jira.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.03 release

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Excellent!

Thanks JB!
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
> [...]

>> Hi all,
>>
>> this vote passed with the following result:
>>
>> +1 (binding): Freeman Fang, Jon Anstey, Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>
>> I'm promoting the artifacts on Central and updating Jira.
>>
>> Thanks all for your vote.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 03/29/2015 11:30 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2015.03 release to your vote.
>>>
>>> Release Notes:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12329481
>>>

>>> Staging Repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1045/
>>>

>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

>>> Regards

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Let me double check.

If so, I will checkout on the tags and deploy again.
I do it now.

Regards
JB

On 04/03/2015 03:40 AM, Freeman Fang wrote:
> Thanks JB!
>
> However seems something wrong when sync to maven central repo, only 14 released bundles in maven central repo now, and the latest update there passed more than 12 hours and no more released bundles added, So I think the sync somehow is broken. Could you please confirm it?
>
> -------------
> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>

> On 2015-4-2, at 下午4:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this vote passed with the following result:
>>
>> +1 (binding): Freeman Fang, Jon Anstey, Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>
>> I'm promoting the artifacts on Central and updating Jira.
>>
>> Thanks all for your vote.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 03/29/2015 11:30 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2015.03 release to your vote.
>>>
>>> Release Notes:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12329481
>>>

>>> Staging Repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1045/
>>>

>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.