Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andy Savin <A....@bath.ac.uk> on 2005/11/10 10:54:01 UTC

Asset file size

Hi,

There appears to be a size limit set on uploaded assets (failed to upload
a 300k image, claiming it was too large) in lenya 1.4.  I can't seem to
find where this is set.  Could someone let me know where this limit is set
and if there was a particular reason why it was set to its current level?

Regards,

Andy

Re: Asset file size

Posted by Felix Röthenbacher <fe...@wyona.com>.
Hi Andy

Please have a look at the file web.xml. The max upload size is set
to 100k, a value that comes from the Cocoon web.xml.

hth

- Felix

--
Felix Röthenbacher                  felix.roethenbacher@wyona.com

Re: Asset file size

Posted by Andy Savin <A....@bath.ac.uk>.
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Damjan S. Vujnovic wrote:

> There's an init parameter of the cocoon servlet, check the Lenya's
> web.xml. What is strange is that its default value is 10mb.
>
>      <!--
>        Specify maximum allowed size of the upload. Defaults to 10 Mb.
>        Set here to a very low 100 kb to allow samples to run.
>      -->
>      <init-param>
>        <param-name>upload-max-size</param-name>
>        <param-value>102400</param-value>
>      </init-param>
>
> HTH,
> Damjan S. Vujnovic

Hi

Thanks for this.  I did a search but must have missed this one.

Regards,

Andy

Re: Asset file size

Posted by "Damjan S. Vujnovic" <da...@ceetel.co.yu>.