Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sheetal D <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/15 13:49:54 UTC

Mulitle Realm instances

HI all,
         I want to configure two JNDI realms contacting two different tables..
  When I add two realm configurations in server.xml, it is always picking the later one.

  Could any body tell me Is any there any configuration missing or what to do for more than one realm configurations.

  Thanks,
  Sheetal.

---------------------------------
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Sorry, it is Multiple Realm instances

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Sheetal D wrote:
> Could any body tell me Is any configuration missing or what to do for more than one realm configurations.

Tomcat permits a maximum of one realm per Engine / Host / Context.
More than one realm per Host / Engine / Context means writing your own
custom realm or finding one someone else has already written.

Mark

Sorry, it is Multiple Realm instances