Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@cloudera.com> on 2016/01/21 02:29:07 UTC

Re: When is next KUDU release

Hi Nick,
I agree there are some nice changes in that could be released soon. There's
been no discussion about it on the dev list but I think we should start one
up.

By the way, have you had any problems accessing or posting to the
user@kudu.incubator.apache.org list? For some reason, even though you sent
this message there also, I didn't see it appear there. I was about to shut
down the kudu-user@ list but now I'm a bit concerned whether something is
set up wrong with the user@ list.

Thanks,
Mike