Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/03/01 15:57:20 UTC

RE: Comprehensive Test is failing

Rich,

I haven't caught up with axis-dev yet, but FYI element types should not
need to be registered.  Since Glen removed the code in the engine that
falls back to checking the element name in the type mappings, it shouldn't
matter anyway.

What should happen is all real types should be registered, and the parameters
and return type should be specified in the call as to what their types are.

Does this make sense?

Later commits fixed up more bugs in this area and I fixed the deploy writer
to skip Element types as well.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia