Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Renjie Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/15 08:28:01 UTC

Flink batch processing fault tolerance

Hi, all:
I'm learning flink's doc and curious about the fault tolerance of batch
process jobs. It seems that when one of task execution fails, the whole job
will be restarted, is it true? If so, isn't it impractical to deploy large
flink batch jobs?
--
Liu, Renjie
Software Engineer, MVAD

Re: Flink batch processing fault tolerance

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
@Anton, these are the Ideas I was mentioning and I'm afraid I have nothing
more to add. (In the FLIP)

回复:Flink batch processing fault tolerance

Posted by Si-li Liu <un...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Best regards

Sili Liu

Re: Flink batch processing fault tolerance

Posted by Renjie Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Solovev <An...@epam.com>.
Hi Aljoscha,

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.