Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Lance Robertson <la...@jda.com> on 2004/02/12 14:40:48 UTC

Index.xsb file

Hello all...

I'm am having a bugger of a problem with this index.xsb file. It keeps
telling me there should be an index.xsb file under
schema\system\sA2D1A7E239AD9DCB87A48FDC362C6133 where the generated schema
code is. But I cannot find one either in my real code or my prototype and
the prototype runs just fine. Does anyone know about this file? Why is the
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader class trying
to read this file that doesn't seem to exist. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I know now that it isn't a class loader problem as I the jar
file is in our manifest path and we do have access to it. Just for some
reason it's wanting to read this file that doesn't exist.

Thank you in advance