Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/07/20 04:40:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] Time for a 0.2-incubating release?

Given the Java 5 compile/runtime issue that was discovered after the
0.1-incubating release, I'd prefer that we get a 0.2 release out sooner
than later.  How about a target of early August for the next release?

Any items that we'd like to see included for 0.2?

-Donald

Re: [DISCUSS] Time for a 0.2-incubating release?

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Anyone have any critical issues they want to get in before a 0.2
release?  I'll try to start a release tomorrow if there are no objections.

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
I've started building the release candidate for 0.2-incubating and will
start a vote thread when it uploaded....

Posted by Carlos Vara <ba...@gmail.com>.
Some things would need to be moved to a 0.3 release (like the logging
migration), but i think it would be beneficial to have a release that lives
to the claim of being able to compile in JDK 1.5.

+1