Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Jay Lowe <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/25 17:31:33 UTC

SPAMASSASSIN 'n James (under windows)

Been running James for almost a year now.... and have been starting to
look into integrating SpamAssassin. Installation of SpamAssassin was
pretty straight forward.. http://openhandhome.com/howtosa310.html Found
a note in June, where Josh posted his mailet (but requires SA to run in
daemon mode - doesn't work in XP). It would seem that it could work as
as simple filter..   has anyone been able to get SA to run with James?

tks..  Jay

Re: SPAMASSASSIN 'n James (under windows)

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hey there - I've got some simple code that uses the spam assasin
daemon (spamd) TCP process to check a message for spam status.  I
don't know if SpamAssassin on windows has an equilalent of the spamd
process thou?

The codes currently not in a mailet form but could easily be made into
on.  I'm on holiday untill the 8th thou....