Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org> on 2020/08/04 08:59:44 UTC

Re: Move 'SecurityPermission' data to seed data files

IMO SecurityPermission data should be moved to Seed data,
and SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission data is part of demo data

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, @Jacques Le Roux
I have provided a patch for this improvement.

--
Best Regards,
Priya

Re: Move 'SecurityPermission' data to seed data files

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Priya,

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Priya

Re: Move 'SecurityPermission' data to seed data files

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.