Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2016/06/27 00:40:09 UTC

Potential delayed responses from Josh

FYI, I'll be traveling, conference-ing, and then traveling some more
over the next week (June27-July3). If there's anything important that
needs attention, feel free to shoot me a direct email. Otherwise, I
might not be as responsive as usual to list traffic.

Thanks!

- JOsh

Fwd: Potential delayed responses from Josh