Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2015/11/22 22:27:29 UTC

bug report for the om-moodle-plugin on github

Hello Maxim,

do you have an idea what could be the reason for this error?

"cannot delete om activity from course/ cannot delete course with om
activity"

https://github.com/openmeetings-extras/openmeetings-moodle-plugin/issues/3

Thanks & Greetings,
Michael

Re: bug report for the om-moodle-plugin on github

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,

saw this issue, but unfortunately have no time to setup everything and
check :(
please ping me, will try to handle it this week

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 3:27 AM, Michael Wuttke <mwuttke@beuth-hochschule.de

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax