Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Yulian Oifa <oi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 13:24:17 UTC

Composite Keys in cassandra 1.2

Hello to all.
Lets assume a scenario where key is compound type with 3 types in it ( Long
, UTF8, UTF8 ).
Each row stores timeuuids as column names and empty values.
Is it possible to retreive data by single key part ( for example by long
only ) by using java thrift?

Best regards
Yulian Oifa

Re: Composite Keys in cassandra 1.2

Posted by Kai Wang <de...@gmail.com>.
This is a tough one. One thing I can think of is to use Spark/Spark SQL to
run ad-hoc queries on C* cluster. You can post on "Spark Cassandra
Connector" user group.

Posted by Yulian Oifa <oi...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Kai Wang <de...@gmail.com>.