Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hernandez, David" <da...@lehman.com> on 2008/06/23 23:15:31 UTC

Struts2 Jar on JBoss

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to deploy several apps built with Struts2 that share a common
lib directory. I'm running on JBoss. If I put all the jar's in the
server lib directory everything compiles and deploys fine. If I go to an
action it is executed, but when it attempts to read the jsp it fails to
find the struts tld. See an excerpt from my log below:

2008-06-23 17:12:49,085 DEBUG
[com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.InstantiatingNullHandler] Entering
nullPropertyValue
[target=[com.lehman.corpsec.web.UpdateDailyCheckoutStatusXMLServlet@150b
99d, com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultTextProvider@162ac83], property=org]
2008-06-23 17:12:49,280 DEBUG
[org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jasper.TagLibCache] Scanning for tlds in:
file:/home/nycco2q/jboss/eap4.2/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/jsf-libs/jsf-i
mpl.jar
2008-06-23 17:12:49,420 DEBUG
[org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jasper.TagLibCache] Scanning for tlds in:
file:/home/nycco2q/jboss/eap4.2/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/jstl.jar
2008-06-23 17:12:49,513 ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/CO2/Da
ilyCheckout].[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/struts-tags" not found
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHand
ler.java:51)

Any Help/Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David Hernandez

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

Re: Struts2 Jar on JBoss

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
The taglib is in core, so somehow it is not finding struts-core jar.

musachy

Re: Struts2 Jar on JBoss

Posted by raja_struts <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

If you still not able to fix the issue. Please try copy the struts-tags.tld
file under \WEB-INF\lib folder.

Cheers,
Raja.