Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <ra...@redhat.com> on 2012/07/30 20:33:45 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Proton JIRA project

This vote is now closed. The vote passes with 12 +1 votes and one -1
vote.

Just to avoid any possible confusion, I'd like to reiterate that this
vote is on the infrastructure matter of a separate JIRA instance only
and has no bearing on any of the other points mentioned in Justin's
dissenting vote.

--Rafael