Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tali Finelt <TA...@il.ibm.com> on 2016/09/08 07:18:37 UTC

Streaming expression in solr doesnot support collection alias

Hi All,

We saw there is an open issue regarding this subject:

We would very much like to use this feature in our new production version.

This issue currently prevents us from using streaming.

We were wondering if there is any plan to fix this soon?
If not, can someone recommend a possible work-around?

Thanks,
Tali

Re: Streaming expression in solr doesnot support collection alias

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
Getting aliases working is a high priority and fairly easy to do. We should
have this in for Solr 6.3.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/