Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by John Strange <jo...@strangeness.org> on 2013/07/02 06:15:46 UTC

WebHDFS - Jetty

We have an existing java module that integrates our authentication system that works with jetty, but I can't find the configuration files for Jetty so I'm assuming it's being passed and built on the fly by the data/name nodes when they start.  The goal is to provide a way to authenticate users via the webHDFS interface.

If anyone has any docs or a good place to start it would be of help.

Thanks,
- John

Re: WebHDFS - Jetty

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
John,

you should look a the AuthenticationHandler interface in the hadoop-auth
module, there are 2 implementations Pseudo and Kerberos.

Hope this helps

--
Alejandro

Re: WebHDFS - Jetty